Saturday, September 5, 2009

Saturday Morning Reflection #2

When I began this blog (sometime back) the original intent was to build some "online income." I have built some...There have been several people use the links I have posted and it has made a few dollars. I also see several dollars from the Google Adsense ads(thanks to everyone that has used that service). The Blog has now become more therapeutic. I have also discovered that it helps me to maintain contact with various people as they drift into and out of my life.

I want to thank all of the people that read this...and then remember to make contact with me.I appreciate everyone that has taken advantage of the links that have been posted and the messages received from people as they read about the happenings in my life.

My reflection for this morning centers around birds. My neighbor has several bird feeders up, which attract a huge amount of birds. These birds have decided that my decorative pond is their very own private drinking fountain. I have spent much time reflecting on "things" as I watch these birds. You can actually begin to notice the little ins and outs of bird society, from which bird is in charge all the way to who is feeding who.

Today, Kammi and I are going to the Marshall football game (GO HERD!!!). The Herd should put one in the win column.

Well, until the next time...please remember that I have to pay the bills.

No comments: