Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Puppy eyes

My eyes have just started to open, again. Just like the eyes of a small pup. I am seeing my world in a new light. I have listened to my friend Priscilla (nobody calls her that but me) and am working on healing me. She knows the troy 1.0 version. She knows where I need to be. Michelle is a fantastic woman and wants me to be me,again.I know that our feelings for one another will help each of us to be able to assist the other throughout all that will come. I believe that I can be. I believe that I will be. I know that it is meant to be. My friends, old and new, have rallied around me to show their support. For that, I am very grateful. I have received huge amounts of love,compassion, and caring. Everyone that reads this knows what they have freely given and, to all concerned, I thank you. Whole heartedly. God Bless us all. I will be there for any/all of my friends when there moment of need arises just as they have been there for me.

Please remember that I have to pay the bills.

No comments: