Saturday, November 1, 2008

Hectic

The last couple of days have just been terrible. She who shall remain nameless and I have fought about us. Yes, we are getting divorced, but the attacks on the other people in my life have begun. I just want my divorce now. I have seen a side to her that makes me cringe. She has been mean to people when there is just no reason.

We could have worked this out, we didn't. It is now time to move along. I know that she reads my blog sometimes. I hope that she reads this and knows that the love I had for her was deep and we worked very hard to destroy that love. We have accomplished what we started. I am not gong to go into details, there is just no need.

The last item... I hope her new boyfriend decides not to try and kick this fat old mans butt. There may be a good lesson in there for the boy.
I have been a decent enough teacher thru the years.

Please remember that I have to pay the bills.

No comments: