Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Another day

Life simply keeps rolling along, and I have decided to post some more of my usual ramblings. Yes, I know that sometimes my ramblings seem to be the ramblings of a dysfunctional 8 year old, but that is just how I feel. Today, I don't have anything to talk about. My life is going well, finances are fine, and the daughter seems to be happy and well adjusted. My girlfriend appears happy with me and doesn't complain much about my shenanigans. I am staying away from any of the "on line" businesses as they don't seem to pay well. Just been concentrating on getting ready to fish, hunt, and having a good time.

Over the past few months I have tried to surround myself with people that mkae me feel good. I seem to be accomplishing that task. Everyday brings new/old friends into my life and I become more and more content. God seems to be blessing me with just a little more peace everyday.

The last item is a sad note for me and the office that I work at. Susan is leaving us. She was called yesterday and told that she had gotten a job that she had applied for. It is a sad, dark day for us and she will be missed. Although, I will say congratulations to her and good luck to the soon to be Mr. and Mrs...seems that she will be marrying Roy when she gets moved to his hometown. Goodby Susan...stay in touch.

please remember that I have to pay the bills...

No comments: