Monday, May 26, 2008

Sun Burned

One of my OLD friends is retiring in a few days. I spent yesterday with him on a boat at a local State Park. I have the appearance of melted red crayon over much of my body. I really,really had a good time. The fishing was just so-so. The weather was fantastic and I saw some sites that I hadn't seen in a couple of years. I spoke to some old friends and had burgers,beans, and cornbread for lunch.

No work for me this week. Took a few days of vacation time to just do nothing. I think it will be great. Now, for those of you that are wondering why I have not been writing about business...there just isn't any reason. I think my next entry may be about business. I just don't know which one. Anyway, until then..please remember that I have still have to pay the bills....

No comments: