Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Business posting I promised

I suppose it is time for me to return to work. Monday morning I will be back at it bright and early. Gee, doesn't that sound like fun. There is an upside, I work one week and then head out to sunny Florida.

She who shall remain nameless found us some really,really cheap airline tickets to Hawaii. Guess where I will be the first of this coming March.

Business...Things are going ok, just a little slow. I am hoping that people will "tune back in" soon. For those of you reading this Blog...lets try something a little different......

$1 randomizer Give it a whirl

I have actually been paid by this. Its not expensive and may just earn you a few dollars. Come on give it a try.

OK, it is time for me to run...please remember that I still have to pay the bills.

No comments: