Wednesday, March 5, 2008

WHAT A DAY IT'S BEEN

Today, when I got home I looked into the inbasket of my email and discovered nine pages of "new mail." That is a bunch. Too much, as a matter of fact. Everyone was writing to me to let me know that THEY are making 40,000.00 per month and for a small fee I could also. Let me say this...I make some money on the internet. I enjoy what I do, or I just wouldn't do it. I also have to say that if I were making 40grand a month I wouldn't tell you how to do it. I would just keep on making the money.

This whole thing has got me to thinking about building another web site and selling my marketing system. I wonder if I would be able to make 40G a month?

Lets talk about something else...She who shall remain nameless(for those of you that missed that post its my wife) has been upset with her Royal Majesty Holly Bear. Seems the cat has been waking my wife up in the middle of the night and begging for cream(I don't know who got her addicted) and she who shall remain nameless is tired of it. Poor Holly bear is gonna end up sleeping in the basement....

Except last night when the nightly cream begging ritual started at around 3am. The cat got her way and crawled back into the bed, full and satisfied. She who shall remain nameless never pets the cat either (also tells the dog that he is gonna end up her least favorite dog while she is petting him.)

please remember that I have to pay the bills...

MY NEW WEBSITE

No comments: