Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A NEW DEAL

Good evening everyone. I have a deal for to propose. Yes, I am sorry but sometimes you have to do business. Please go to this site and sign up for the free membership. For those of you into such things there are excellent programs to go with the FREE membership. When you have completed the membership , simply email me troyk@candidlyyours.biz and I will give to you FREE the list of mystery shopping companies listed at my web site.

Now for the fun things. Today at work everyone was swamped busy. Of course, I was blindsided by a phone call. Seems that two investigators are in town to ask questions about some questionable practices my old boss had. I answered all of their questions and am now wondering whats gonna happen. I have some idea and even have an idea that I like. I can't discuss that here though. I promised to be somewhat family oriented. Please remember that I have to pay the bills.

No comments: