Saturday, December 24, 2011

Saturday Morning Reflection #120

Good morning everyone...

I suppose this is the Christmas Blog. Merry Christmas to Everyone...even those of you I don't like...:)

Vacation planning has begun. The days are already scheduled....now the plans are being developed as to where. Garden City, SC is one of the top lines on the list. I LOVE the area there. A couple of Florida destinations are also being considered. I am also pretty sure a quick trip to Lake Eerie will take place.

OK...enough...MERRY CHRISTMAS to all.

Here's a chuckle to start your day...

"Nice dog. What's its name?" I asked my friend's 10-year old son.

"Bob," he said.

"And what's your cat's name?"

"Bob."

"Well, how do you keep them straight?" I asked.

"Well, one is Bob Cat and the other is Bob Barker," the boy answered.

"Go ahead and tell him your rabbit's name," his father suggested.

The kid smiled and said... "Dennis Hopper."


Well, until the next time...please remember that I have to pay the bills

No comments: