Saturday, December 10, 2011

Saturday Morning Reflection #118

Good morning everyone...

Christmas is upon us. I just want everyone to know...I only have one more present to pick up and I am done.

The coffee and company (as usual) is good. I am sure that this will be a fantastic weekend. I believe that there are some weekend plans in place. I think a quick road trip is happening...I look forward to it.

Since this is supposed to be a reflection. I was hoping I could get everyone to stop and reflect on the actual reason for this holiday. No, I don't mean the commercialized generic version of Happy Holidays. I mean MERRY CHRISTMAS. This is for those that believe as well as those that do not or might even be unsure. This holiday is about the celebration of the birth of Jesus. I am a believer and I will attempt to be strong with my faith. God bless us all. MERRY CHRISTMAS

Here's a chuckle to start your day...

Six-year old Angie and her four-year old brother, Joel, were sitting together in church. Joel giggled, sang and talked out loud.

Finally, his big sister had had enough. "You're not supposed to talk out loud in church."

"Why? Who's going to stop me?" Joel asked.

Angie pointed to the back of the church and said, "See those two men standing by the door? They're hushers."

Well, until the next time...please remember that I have to pay the bills

No comments: