Saturday, June 18, 2011

Saturday Morning Reflection #93

Good morning everyone...

Good old saturday...I have missed you all week.

The coffe this morning is yummy. The cats have received a new job. Officially they have started being the alarm clocks. They woke us very early. Poor, hungry, attention starved creatures...I will let them live...this time.

Work continues to be the same...same old, same old.

Vacation planning is in full swing. Hotel reservations will be made soon. Everything still looks as if we are headed to Morehead City, NC....still some discussion going on.


Here's a chuckle to start your day...

In my sociology class, we were instructed to write down answers to some questions the teacher was asking.

"Next question," announced the instructor. "How would you like to be seen by the opposite sex?"

I was thinking about my answer when the young woman next to me turned and asked, "How do you spell 'intellectual?'"

Well, until the next time...please remember that I have to pay the bills

No comments: