Saturday, June 11, 2011

Saturday Morning Reflection #92

Good morning everyone...

What an interesting day in morganhole,WV. Seems as if country bill had a little attitude and ollie decided to spank him. country bill pretty much told the Mountainqueer nation to piss off. Gotta love that. I do suggest that the bars in morganhole that are close to the Mountainqueer facilities raise prices...the new head coach should be able to keep them in business....

I looked out the window this morning and it had been raining. Good for the garden, but bad for the boating community. I know that Kenny is chomping at the bit to get his boat in the water.

No major plans for this weekend...just catch up on a few chores and start vacation planning. I am very much looking forward to vacation this year (like that is new?). I am going to try and slip in a fishing trip before vacation. Just something quick and over a weekend. Gotta love the quick getaways.

Here's a chuckle to start your day...

Father O'Brian, a young priest, was sent to a very small church in the backwoods of Alaska. After a couple of years the Bishop decided to pay the priest a visit to see how he was doing.

Father O'Brian said "this is a very lonely job and I don't think that I could have made it this long without my Rosary and two martinis each day."

"What?!" Exclaimed the Bishop. "You've taken to drinking? What kind of example is that to set for the community? This doesn't reflect well on the church."

"But the loneliness, I just couldn't stand it. If it weren't for my Rosary and those two martinis a day, I would surely have gone insane."

The Bishop thought a moment, then said "I guess that is understandable considering..."

With that the priest said to the Bishop, "Would you like to have a martini with me?"

The Bishop said, "well, I really shouldn't but...Yes, that would be nice. I think I will, but just this once."

The priest turned around and hollered toward the kitchen, "Hey Rosary, would you fix us two martinis please?"

Well, until the next time...please remember that I have to pay the bills

No comments: