Saturday, May 28, 2011

Saturday Morning Reflection #90

Good Morning everyone...

Another Saturday is upon us. This weekend is the one where we need to stop and think about the fallen heroes that have given their lives so we could enjoy a future. We are all with family and friends, enjoying the "stuff from the grill," and loving the weekend. Please,just take a minute to remember OUR fallen Heroes.

I am still in the planning stages for my next great adventure. I am thinking Alaska. I have viewed several web sites that are all-inclusive. I am very interested.

Here's a chuckle to start your day...
I was helping a buddy of mine, who was an orthopedic surgeon, move to his new office, and using my car to help transport some of his office equipment.

I had decided to position his somewhat fragile display skeleton strapped into the back seat of my car, his bony arm across the back of my seat...

At one traffic light, the stares of the people in the car beside me became quite obvious. I looked across and explained, "I'm delivering him to a doctor's office."

The other driver leaned out of his window. and commented, "I hate to tell you, but I looks like you may be a bit too late!"

Well, until the next time...please remember that I have to pay the bills

No comments: