Saturday, May 14, 2011

Saturday Morning Reflection #88

Good morning everyone...

Saturday morning...again. I like the weather. The coffee is great. The cats are well behaved (sometimes). AND its FISHING SEASON. I suppose it is time to plan a weekend excursion to...Lake Eerie...does that surprise the people that know me?

The garden is turned and ready for planting. Jackie says she is going to start planting this weekend.I haven't put out a garden this size in several years. I am kind of looking forward to it. I realize that there is lots of work, but the rewards are fantastic.

I am planning a drive out towards Lake Vesivius this weekend to look at the water and see if it is "fishable." Might have to spend a day out there and see what I can find. Everyone knows I am not into "catfishing" so most of my trips are ocean or Lake Eerie. Sometimes I just like the peace of Lake Vesuvius.

Here's a chuckle to start your day...

My wife has not spoken to me in three days. I think it has something to do with what happened on Sunday night when she thought she heard a noise downstairs.

She nudged me and whispered, "Wake up, wake up!"

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"There are burglars in the kitchen. I think they're eating the tuna casserole I made tonight."

"That'll teach them!" I replied.

Well, until the next time...please remember that I have to pay the bills

No comments: