Saturday, August 21, 2010

Saturday Morning Reflection #51

Good morning everyone...

It is a BEAUTIFUL Saturday morning. The weather is fantastic this morning. The cats are somewhat behaving themselves, and my coffee drinking companion is fantastic. Not really sure that life gets any better than this.

I hope that all went well at Adams house last night. Sorry I couldn't make it. I believe that there is a pitcher of Sangria waiting on us very soon.

Work has been very busy. Sometimes I think I have more customers than one person can handle.

September is rapidly coming.Those of you that know me realize that september requires a trip to Lake Erie. I am thinking Jumbo Perch out of vermillion. It will be a good time. Anybody that wants to go should let me know. The more the merrier (and maybe drunker).

Here you go, Ginger..

My wife doesn't complain often, but once she was having a old-fashioned "heart-to-heart" with me and said, "Hon, you never listen to me. Every time I try to talk to you, you get this far-away look in your eyes after only a few seconds. Please promise me you'll try to work on that."

The last thing I remember was replying, "I'm sorry, what was that you were saying?"

Well, until the next time...please remember that I have to pay the bills

No comments: