Saturday, July 10, 2010

Saturday Morning Reflection #45

Good morning everyone...

The finnicky little bastard wouldn't eat this morning. Of course, Josie cat was available to assist.

I suppose I should talk about the trip to Lake Erie. It was fantastic, and there is enough perch and walleye in the freezer to last thru several meals. I had a great time and once again want to send out thanks to my hosts. Bill, I would appreciate if you would pass that on for me.

This coming week starts another adventure. Jackie and I are heading for North Carolina. I am thinking about the Beach, the Fishing, and the Company. I don't believe that a person could go wrong.


Here you go, Ginger...

A husband and wife were debating on buying a new car. She wanted a fast sports car. He wanted a pickup. As time passed on, her birthday came up and she thought it a great time to fulfill her wish.

She told her husband, "Look, I want something that can go from 0 to 200. Furthermore, I want it to be able to do it in just a few seconds!"

The husband bought her a bathroom scale.

(The funeral is at 3:00pm Wednesday)

Well, until the next time...please remember that I have to pay the bills.

No comments: