Saturday, April 17, 2010

Saturday Morning Reflection #33

Good morning everyone...

Is it gonna rain (and be cool) every weekend this summer?

The sun is streaming thru the back sliding glass door. There seems to be a constant flow of cat playing rolling thru the sun. At least, they aren't hissing and trying to kill each other.

I know this is supposed to be a reflection, but...I am looking forward to next weekend. Jackie and I are heading off to some friends for Sangria. Also being served is some cow,warmed on the grill. Gonna be a blast.

Often, there are people that enter our lives. Perhaps for a reason, and perhaps not. Our friendships intermingle and we see/feel our friends pain. I have a friend that received news, and it was not actually pleasant news. My thoughts and prayers go out for this person. C'mon...fight like a girl.

For those of you following the seemingly endless saga of divorce...I am now the SOLE OWNER of MY truck. I also have the new license plate. YIPPEE!!!

For so many years I have searched to find me again. I believe that I finally found me. I was never gone. I think that it was simply a growing and settling process that I needed. Happiness has entered into my being and I am content. My life seems full and I am now able to address my wants, since my needs are being met. Trust me, when I say, life is good.

Here you go, Ginger

A fourth-grade teacher was giving her pupils a lesson in logic.

"Here is the situation," she said. "A man is standing up in a boat in the middle of a river, fishing. He loses his balance, falls in, and begins splashing and yelling for help. His wife hears the commotion, knows he can't swim, and runs down to the bank. Why do you think she ran to the bank?"

A girl raised her hand and asked, "To draw out all his savings?"


Well, until the next time...please remember that I have to pay the bills.

No comments: