Saturday, April 10, 2010

Saturday Morning Reflection #32

Good morning everyone...

Today we start off the morning with cats sleeping in the sunlight streaming thru the sliding back glass. The rule here appears to be..."The one that wiggles is the one that starts it." Cat fights throughout the morning.

The overtime is finished at work...I am glad about that. I welcome the break.

Here is an update in reference to the ongoing saga of my post divorce dealings with my ex. The truck title is signed (includes the notary) and has been delivered to the DMV. I should have a clear title to MY TRUCK and NEW PLATES at the end of this week. There is now only one item left to deal with from the divorce and that seems to be going smoothly. YEEHAW

I look around my home and find that I am at peace with myself. The house is filled with sounds that I love and there are cats, memories, and my girlfriend. Life appears to be flowing in a positive direction. I believe that I have removed the negative things from my life and filled in with good and positive items. I feel myself changing and becoming more of the person I used to be and that moves me closer to being who I want to be.


Here you go, Ginger...

A friend was in front of me coming out of church one day, and as always the preacher was standing at the door shaking hands as the congregation departed. He grabbed my friend by the hand and pulled him aside.

The preacher said to him, "You need to join the Army of the Lord!"

My friend replied, "I'm already in the Army of the Lord, Preacher."

The preacher questioned, "How come I don't see you except for Christmas and Easter?"

He whispered back, "I'm in the secret service."


Well, until the next time...please remember that I have to pay the bills.

No comments: