Saturday, November 26, 2011

Saturday Morning Reflection #116

Good morning everyone...

Another cold Saturday morning and here I sit with a hot cup of coffee. The company is good. I have perused the usual sites on the computer and must say that I am very PROUD of THE MARSHALL UNIVERSITY THUNDERING HERD BASKETBALL TEAM. GO HERD!!!!!

Today, the football team will again play for the chance to become BOWL ELIGIBLE. I have watched the football team (and Doc Holliday) steadily improve. I am hoping for a win this year...Next year the Herd fans will demand it. No more being the door mat of Conference USA.

There are no big plans in place for the weekend. Stay warm and find some fun things to do. Wonder what that will be?

Here's a chuckle to start your day....

Little Johnny attended a horse auction with his father, watching as his father moved from horse to horse, running his hands up and down the horse's legs, rump, and chest.

After a few minutes, Johnny asked, "Dad, why are you doing that?"

His father replied, "Because when I'm buying horses, I have to make sure that they are healthy and in good shape before I buy."

Looking worried, Johnny said, "Dad, I think the UPS guy wants to buy Mom!"

Well, until the next time...please remember that I have to pay the bills

No comments: