Saturday, October 15, 2011

Saturday Morning Reflection #110

Good morning everyone,

It is saturday again. The coffee is good. Jackie has already left to run her saturday morning errands. I am still trying to decide what I will accomplish today. I believe that I am almost halway thru my weekend wine drinking...so, that will be an easy one to complete...probably should save that for this evening to go with dinner. There is the weekly wetting down of some fishing line. I believe that the schedule calls for water from Lake Vesuvius to complete this task...not sure if it is due this week or next (perhaps both). I also haven't made the required number of lunch visits to my favorite chinese place yet...might have to consider that. Of course,that will all have to wait while I consume the required amount of Folgers (soaked in hot water and strained). About 2 more cups and I will be done...at least I will have accomplished something.


Here's a chuckle to start your day...

The mother and father had just given their teenage daughter family-car privileges. On Saturday night she returned home very late from a party.

The next morning her father went out to the driveway to get the newspaper and came back into the house frowning. At 11:30 AM the girl sleepily walked into the kitchen, and her father asked her, "Sweetheart, what time did you get in last night?"

"Not too late, Dad." she replied nervously.

Dead-panned, her father said, "Then, my precious one, I'll have to talk with the paperboy about putting my paper under the front tire of the car."


Well, until the next time...please remember that I have to pay the bills

No comments: