Saturday, July 18, 2009

The end of a Vacation

As you can see it is saturday morning. Yesterday was the offical end of my vacation. This was, beyond any shadow of a doubt, the best vacation I have had in several years. I hope no one takes offense to that because I didn't mean it that way. I am simply saying that I had a great time doing what I wanted. The planned (and unplanned) excursions were fantastic. The fishing was good. The meals were more than tolerable and the friends were great. I had more invites than I could answer and fully intend on seeing the people I didn't get to. Perhaps a pitcher or two of sangria and a couple of pizza might make it up to the people I really want and even need to see. I will email the link to this one to them.

The house is now painted. The driveway is gravelled. I even have some pictures on the walls. The area for the desk is ready. My problem now is the fishing closet. I am not sure exactly how to set this up. I have a few ideas, but if anyone else has an idea please let me know or just stop by and show me.

Well, until the next time.....please remember that I have to pay the bills.

No comments: