Friday, June 19, 2009

Funny

Tonight will be a fun night. It will be a night at the Funny Bone comedy club in beautiful downtown Huntington WV. Everytime I have gone it has been very good. Usually it is made better by a glass or two wine. I am sure that I will try at least one this evening.

The divorce court date has been moved to 30July2009. I will be glad to get past this. It is well past 3am (for those of you that know what that refers to).

The house is coming along just fine. I will be starting to paint very soon. Looking forward to getting that over also.

Summer is upon us and the heat is almost miserable. I am hoping to get some fishing done on Saturday. Looks like the weather may just hold out for me. Also my upcoming trip to Lexington. Sure hope I live thru it....

Well, until the next time...please remember that I have to pay the bills

No comments: