Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Once again

Here I am again..starting to post on my Blog. Life has been crazy and hectic. I now know for certain that I will be divorcing Tricia. She no longer has the status of she who shall remain nameless and I don't care to put this info out there. Should she see it then...so what. My life has just gotten better and better. I am still learning to enjoy the little things that I had given up while married. My cooking skills are returning and I am very much looking forward to the fishing trip I have scheduled. Its gonna be a blast.

There really isn't any big news. Everything just seems to be going fine. I have been offered a job out of town, but I don't think I am going to accept. I have too much working for me here. The raise would be nice, but this is home.

Until next time...

please remember that I have to pay the bills....

No comments: