Saturday, September 6, 2008

Fun,Fun,Fun

Ok everybody (and that means both of my readers),

I am off for Richmond,VA on monday morning. I am so very excited to be traveling (at my employers expense) and not going into work. I won't be back until friday evening. Life couldn't get much better. I am sure that I will find several things to do in Richmond, although I will admit that I know nothing about the town.

An interesting note...A change of residence will be happening for me. I will be moving into MY HOUSE when I return from Richmond. The renters have informed me they are leaving monday. This will allow me to fix my living problems and give my co workers a break from the "countdown."

I don't believe I will post anything while I am in richmond, but you never can tell. Please remember that I have to pay the bills.....troy

No comments: