Saturday, October 1, 2011

Saturday Morning Reflection #108

Good morning everyone,

The first question for today is...Who ordered this cold weather?

I am not sure that I am ready for the onset of the cold. I am hoping we will get a few more weeks of warm weather. I don't quite have all of my fishing done and I am not sure if I am ready to start trout fishing yet.

This morning, Jackie decided to go and check the BIG rummage sales going on in the local area. I hope she finds some good stuff.

Josie Cat was sitting in the window and as soon as the heat kicked on she jumped down and went to the heat vent. She lives a very hard life.
Here's a chuckle to start your day....

A friend of mine was visiting a college, which had those security call boxes every few hundred feet. If you were wandering around the campus at night and felt uneasy about somebody following you, for instance, you could hit the button and have a security officer come investigate immediately.

On one of these phones hung a sign that said, "Out of Order."

Underneath it someone had scrawled. . . "Keep Running!"

Well, until the next time...please remember that I have to pay the bills

No comments: