Saturday, March 24, 2012

Saturday Morning Reflection #133

Good morning everyone...


Saturday again..feels good not to be at work.

This mornings breakfast was muffins (from a local coffee shop).

No really big plans for today...I am not sure just what I am going to do today. I might clean the inside of the truck....after the coffee pot is emptied.

Jackie has been complaining that Alex Cat is spoiled. She opened the fridge and he ran in there...begging for bacon pieces...maybe I should change that to DEMANDING BACON PIECES. I am not sure how he got spoiled that way.


Here's a chuckle to start your day...

"Congratulations my boy!" said the groom's uncle. "I'm sure you'll look back and remember today as the happiest day of your life."

"But I'm not getting married until tomorrow," protested his nephew.

"I know," replied the uncle. "That's exactly what I mean."

Well, until the next time...please remember that I have to pay the bills

No comments: