Saturday, August 13, 2011

Saturday Morning Reflection #101

Good morning everyone...

What a beautiful saturday morning. The weather is fantastic and the company and coffee are just great.

The vacation debate is finished...and the winner is...Garden City, SC. The hotel reservations are made. I can't tell you the dates we will be gone (for obvious reasons) but, there will be pictures on facebook when we return. I am so looking forward to some pier fishing (AKA Beer Drinking) and going out on the ocean for a day.

I realize this is very short, but I think I am just going to refill the coffee and sit outside for a short while...before the day starts.

Here's a chuckle to start your day...

An airliner was having engine trouble, and the pilot instructed the cabin crew to have the passengers take their seats and get prepared for an emergency landing.

A few minutes later, the pilot asked the flight attendants if everyone was buckled in and ready.

"All set back here, Captain," came the reply, "except the lawyers are still going around passing out business cards."


Well, until the next time...please remember that I have to pay the bills

No comments: