Saturday, May 15, 2010

Saturday Morning Reflection #37

Good morning everyone...

This morning the house seems filled with the sound of cats rumbling thru the house in a never ending battle. The Tom cat (Alex Cat) is so gentle with the little female (Josie Cat). Josie rips large chunks of hair out of him and he just takes it. I imagine he is just being nice. Someday she might just be in for a rude awakening.

The past week at work was just another week of work. I am very ready to see some vacation time.

Next weekend I get to work at Beech Fork. I am planning on fishing all night. I bet we bring home a cooler full of crappie. Guess what I am having for dinner on Sunday.

Today, there will be a trip to Lowes. Several things will get done this weekend. The project list seems to get longer and longer regardless of how much is finished.

I am now on my second cup of coffee and am still not motivated.

Here you go, Ginger...

A University of Michigan football fan was visiting Morgantown,WV. He decided to go into a bar close to the WVU Mountaineer football stadium. The bar was filled with Moutaineer football fans. When the University of Michigan football fan walked in the bar became very quiet.

The bartender approached the Michigan fan and asked him what he would like to drink and the Michigan fan ordered a beer. The bartender asked the Michigan fan about why he was in Morgantown and the Michigan fan replied "just visiting."

During the conversation the bartender asked the Michigan fan..."What do you do for a living?"

The Michigan fan replied "I am a taxidermist."

The bartender (and an obvious WVU fan) said "What does a taxidermist do?"

The Michigan fan said "I mount small animals."

The bartender turns to the still quiet crowd of Mountaineer fans and says "It's OK guys...He's one of us."

How about those Mountainqueers!!!!!!!


Well, until the next time...please remember that I have to pay the bills.

No comments: